Monday, April 16, 2012

King Coco Loco | Somebody Gotta Do It ! | CD Baby

King Coco Loco | Somebody Gotta Do It ! | CD Baby

help me help the world, do us all a favor and download a few of these tracks, every dollar that I make will be invested into a plan and project that I'm working on to give our people, especially our misguided youth, some other options, support this project and give me the means and the platform to relay my positive message, help me in my attempt to unwash the brains of our kids, right now they're being raised and programed for self destruction. help me get into a position where I can make a difference, listen to what I'm talking about and even if you don't like the music, donate to the cause, even if it's just one dollar,
look at this purchase as an investment in our future, SOMEBODY GOTTA DO IT !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment